Grand Traverse Natural Health Care was established in 2007 as a multi-disciplinary and integrative health clinic. We practice person-focused care, where treatment plans are uniquely tailored to each individual.
We approach your health concerns from multiple perspectives using the following natural therapies:
- Acupuncture and East-Asian medicine
- Integrative massage therapy
- Herbal and nutritional therapy
- Private therapeutic yoga sessions
Collectively, we have successfully treated a range of chronic conditions including:
- muscle pain, chronic tension, arthritis, headaches, injuries
- hormone related issues including menopause, PMS, thyroid problems and adrenal fatigue
- chronic gut related issues, food sensitivities
- nutrition, weight loss
- morning sickness, labor preparation
- unexplained infertility
- cancer related symptoms including nausea and fatigue
- optimizing athletic performance
We regularly collaborate with traditional medical practitioners and feel that our therapies can be seamlessly incorporated in even the most complex health conditions. We encourage you to keep your MD or DO informed of your complementary medical choices, providing us with an opportunity for integrative care.
As practitioners of natural health care, we have traveled extensively to complete nationally accredited certifications. Years of experience in private practice have allowed us to explore the strengths and weaknesses of our professions. We strive to bring the highest standards of care, communication, and professionalism to a comprehensive health care clinic. Understanding the importance of treatment expectations, we go to great lengths to explain all procedures in detail.
Please contact us or come visit the clinic with questions about whether we can provide relief from your specific condition. We will gladly discuss your questions and concerns prior to booking your first appointment.
Grand Traverse Natural Health Care is committed to integrating East-Asian medicine, naturopathy and integrative massage therapy into our health care system. If you know of any opportunities to inform and educate the community at large about how integrative medicine can improve their quality of life, we are open to participating.